Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Beal

Best Doctor in his field. Also best staff there is

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr. Beal was my attending physician this past week after an emergency admission to the hospital. I found him to be excellent, caring, well-spoken and an extremely effective listener. He also provided excellent recommnedations for follow-ups and consults for other specialty physicians. I was very impressed and look forward to a long doctor/patient relationship with him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Best doctor I have ever been to. Usually have to wait for a time, but it is well worth the wait. No other doctor I have been to has ever taken their time with a patient the way Dr. Beal does. I would not consider ever switching doctors just because I had to wait a little. Very kind and helpful while in the hospital...to me and to my anxious family members..always willing to answer questions and finds the time to put you at ease.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Great Doctor, Started as my Father-in-Laws, doc, Now My wife and Myself are is patients. Front desk Receptionist is a bit abrasive, but has gotten better in the last few months. Nurse assitant, is careing. Highly recomment Dr Beal.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Beal is the gentlest, most kind and caring doctor I have ever had. I feel lucky to be his patient. I have learned to ask for one of the first appointments of the day, and then the wait is minimal. Unfortunately, his front desk person is a horror. She is completely unprofessional, indiscreet with patient confidentiality and she is extremely intimidating. She does not always relay messages to the doctor and every time I am there she is on loud personal phone calls. She actually gives medical advice to the patients and she is not even a nurse!! I cringe when I have to call the office or deal with her in any way. I know other people who have left because of her, but I won't because I love Dr. Beal too much.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Beal is an understanding and caring doctor; the big problem is dealing with his staff who have been there too long. Rude and demeaning you hesitate to call for anything including referrals.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

The wait was ridiculous. I left for 1 hour and came back and still waited 45 minutes to see the doctor. Once with the doctor he is soft spoken concerned and not in a rush to get you out.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Beal is an excellent and caring physician. He takes all the time that you need to discuss your problems, and he is kind and considerate, not critical and demeaning. I think he is terrific!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2006

Jeffrey is a good doctor and he cares about his patients. While it is true that you usually have to wait a long time, it is also true that he doesn't short change you when you do get to see him. I like him a lot.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2005

Not a bad dr. himself, but if you plan to see him, plan to spend an afternoon. Wait time of 3 hours caused me to switch drs. Talked baseball with a pharm. salesman while I had to wait.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2005

Dr. Jeffrey M. Beal's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)