Ratings for Dr. R. Lee Irvin

This is the worst doctor I've ever even heard of. He treats my mother and has reduced her to tears on multiple occasions. He and his staff are unhelpful and unprofessional and should under no circumstances be allowed to interact with the public.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Worse doctor ever!! That's actually too kind to even call him a doctor because he gives his profession a bad name. Initailly he was so kind and helpful, but as soon as I had a question he got offended and snapped. I had to be put on medication and am still on meds a year later suffering from PTSD from his attack to me. God complex is an understatement! I reported it to his corporate office and they took action; that's when he opened an office on Airport Blvd. The medical board should take his licence.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

heard dr irvin screaming at his patient on 2 different occasions. he seems to have a "god" attitude. i would not recommend this doctor as he jeckle and hyde type person!! be careful

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I'm a five yr cancer survivor with remaining debilitating pain. I was on a regimen that worked for years and could live without pain. This dr simply told me I was addicted and took away everything so fast I almost died. This has forced me to stay in bed all day. Can't work. No compassion. And the front desk are the worst, the girl with the mustache and brown hair whom looks like she's on speed. So rude. Also the cnas in the back were Constantly making fun of patients. Saying things like ,"just make him shut the f#ck up he's just withdrawing. " my NP was humane.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Irvin is super smart guy and super nice. He treats my mom, my dad and their friends.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Very easy to talk to. Did not feel rushed. He injected slowly, best epidural I ever had. Improved after epidural, but I will go back to this doctor. He is the best!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Irvin for over 20 years. He actually gave me my life back. He is excellent and takes the time to know each of patient and their needs.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I would never use another Pain Specialist! It does take a long time to get an appointment but I'm hoping with Dr. Irvin in new office that long waiting times will be a thing of the past...

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I have had serious neck and back issues for the past 20 years including 5 major surgeries. Dr. Irvin has been there every step of the way. He is so thorough in his explanations of procedures as well as competent in performing them! He has the ability to make his patients reassured they are in the best hands while making us feel like we are visiting an old friend. I wouldn't trust anyone else to perform these procedures on me. I would like to also say that the nurses at AOC are the best I've ever dealt with. Patient, understanding and attentive from start to finish.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr Irvin took time to explain my problem. He answered all my questions and more. I felt very comfortable having him do a procedure on me. He's very knowledgeable and explain all risks verses the benefits. Very detail oriented. I liked that because I think he's conscientious about his treatment plan. Nice to have a doctor take some time with me, since the other doctors just pushed me through like cattle. I met a doctor in the waiting room who was there to see Dr Irvin. He said Dr Irvin is who all the doctors go to and send their family members to him. I had to wait to see him but it was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Dr. R. Lee Irvin's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)