Ratings for Dr. Santha Kamineni

Terrible doctor. Stay away if you're pregnant. She uses scare tactics like "your baby could die" to get you to do certain blood tests if you are reluctant. Absolutely not the words any mother to be wants to hear. She actually thinks I will listen to her and complete her blood tests by her saying those words. I switched doctors right away. She makes nasty comments just like other reviewers said. I told her I'm a lawyer, not working now b/c of my pregnancy, she made a stupid remark "I guess you still call yourself a lawyer if you're not working." She shouldn't call herself a doctor if she doesn't carry herself like one. So unprofessional, she doesn't know she's facing a malpractice lawsuit. Don't get fooled b/c she's Indian, she's not peaceful like most Indians. She should be ashamed b/c karma is going get back at her. Respect yourself and stay away. No bedside manners or manners in general whatsoever.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015