Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Liberman

A friend referred me to the doctor. My wife and I went together the first visit. My wife couldn't remember the name of a medication and it really upset him. He started "grilling" her about it saying "I can't help you unless I know those details". I was supposed to get 4 prescriptions. 2 were called in. I told him on my next appointment and he said "why didn't you say something?" , like I'm supposed to tell them how to manage follow up. They still haven't called in the 4th medication. My wife had blood work done and missed the next appointment but had another appointment last week. She asked about he blood work and he snapped at her saying that because she blew off the last appointment he wasn't going to discuss it with her and that she could make another appointment to find out. So I'm disappointed with the doctor and his staff.

Submitted May 19, 2014

Very thorough and caring doctor, he takes the time and listens to patient. Not too aggressive in treatment goals, but also not satisfied with just "watching it" for too long. I trust him. He can be a bit hyper, which may at first seem like he is rushing, but he always takes the time, yet he is on time, and the only time I had to wait in the office was during the swine flu epidemic when many were ill (or feared they were) and others were seeking flu shots.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey A. Liberman's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1995)