Ratings for Dr. Pierre R. MICHAUD

This review is LONG overdue. Dr. M has destroyed my quality of life. He performed BA on me several years ago and partially cut the muscle from the chest wall(irreversible damage). I have been to MULTIPLE reputable revision specialist across the US(Miami, LA and NY) over the years and they say my case is very complicated and NOT an easy fix and that one surgery may not be enough to correct the problem unless I opt for the invasive and the ugly scarring of the lollipop, huh? I allowed him the opportunity to make this right in a 3rd surgery.. yes, there were 3 attempts by him to "fix" this and he treated me HORRIBLY on the morning of surgery. He was cold, heartless and rude. When I politely asked what his plan was to revise the pockets, he rolled his eyes up at me and said... "Just let me do my surgery." To say I was shocked and speechless while sitting there marked up and paid for a 3rd surgery was mind blowing! That is verbal "informed consent"... (a legal term). A few days after my surgery, I realized he had tried to mask the botch by performing surgery on the OTHER breast to make them look the same. I went to the hospital to get the surgical report to solidify my theory and sure enough, the entire report was a LIE to make it seem as if I, the patient, had requested the look I now had which was high and bulging cleavage, breast turned outward and with rippling. This man has no soul if you are one of the unlucky ones. There are so many other lies and details to share but there is not enough room here to fit it all. My life will never be the same until I spend upwards of $15,000 - $20,000 to have this fixed. Unfortunately for me, I don't have a money tree growing in my back yard so here I sit. For years I have not worn ONE item of clothing of my choosing and this has been a daily handicap for me as I am petite and fashionable. He has stolen the best years of my life and I am forced to wear what masks this botch!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Amazing PC, excellent staff. Ontime, professional. Just perfect!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I am so happy I chose Dr. Michaud for my procedures of a Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation. The staff, hospital and Dr. Michaud himself are attentive and sensitive, and knowledgeable. I am 2 weeks post-op and my implants look fabulous and have a very natural full breast look. My stomach looks like a normal stomach. The scars are what are expected and not bad at all. The TT scar is very low and easily hidden beneath my panty line. He helped give me my confidence back after birthing and nursing 2 kids and weight loss. I feel fabulous! I would recommend his services very highly. I would like to stress that I was extremely fit for the procedure and my BMI index were normal, which I believe contributed to my overall satisfaction with these procedures.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Pierre R. MICHAUD's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)