Ratings for Dr. Sherry L. Johnson

Let's face it, no one likes vaginal exams of any sort. I typically try to avoid them at all costs and usually I have horrible dr's office experiences. Dr. Johnson was more than kind, and very professional. Its hard to find someone you feel comfortable around, but she definitely made the visit smooth sailing. I will most definitely refer her to friends! Oh, and they got me in the same day!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

LOVE HER. She's inducing me this Friday and I couldn't be happier that she's my Delivering Doctor! Have had her my whole pregnancy and I feel so comfortable with her! Definitely recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

She is the worst doctor ever she circumsized my son wrong an d now he has to go through the pain of redoing it, shes not even board certifierd so how come she even did it?? Really upset that doctors office is a joke. Worst ran place i ever been tooo you people Suck and should all be fired.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

I really like this doctor! She took the time to talk to me about anything I wanted to ask her. I felt completely comfortable with her. She didn't deliver babies at the hospital I was closest to, so I unfortunately had to change docs. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I just saw Dr. Johnson for the first time at Batavia Healthsource. She was very patient and took the time to answer my questions before my exam. She eased some of my fears. She gave me some good advice as well as information to take home to read. It is nice to have doctors that still care about the patient. I would recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone who gets nervous about going to the ob/gyn. She is very personable and easy to talk to. I am glad I found her as my new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Sherry L. Johnson's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal