Ratings for Dr. David Jassir

Great doctor!! Friendly and resolved my problem. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Dr. Jassir took the time to listen to my health issues and resolved my problem. Also I was only in the office for 30 minutes fastest appointment ever. I have recommended him to other family members who feel the same way I do. I will defiantly return to see him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Horrible! Waste of time and money. This is not the first negative review and I'm sure it will not be the last.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

The staff at this office are the most unhappy women I have ever seen! They do not offer help or answer your questions.They are quick to take your copay in a robotic kind of way.No friendly personalities allowed here! I wonder if they get fined for smiling. Had a test preformed and was told that they would call me with the results. After 3 weeks I had to call them to get the results. The woman who answered the phone acted as if I was wasting her time. I will NOT be returning to this office.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Jassir was easily the worst doctor I have ever been to. He was rude, aggressive and clearly has a huge anger management problem. He never solved my problem: diffusion of the eurasian tubes. He changed his mind in his treatments and in seconds he had finished our appointment. He not only humiliated me, but disrespected me as a woman and as a human being. He was SO aggressive and disrespectful.

Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. David Jassir's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL