Ratings for Dr. Stephanie C. Owens

Excellent physician, services and care. Dr. Owens-Boyd and her incredible team helped me make it through a very challenging time with neck, back and arm injury. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I can't say enough about the treatment that my family and I received at this place. It was superb and I am shocked that anyone's experience would be less than that. My family and I went to Dr. Owens from a referral from our Doctor, and we are so glad that we did. I was in constant pain and we found out, thanks to Dr. Owens, that we needed a new mattress and a few visits. We complied with her recommendations, and within two weeks I was back playing baseball outside with my son again. My wife will soon post her own review, but she is doing well too. All I can say is Dr. Owens and her staff are the Best!! If you need a chiropractor she is the #1 choice in my opinion in Cincinnati, OH.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Excellent service and I will be returning for additional visits.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I love Dr. Owens! She is a wonderful doctor. I was in a car accident and had so much pain in my shoulders, ribs and back that I could not even walk, but with the help of Dr. Owens by my 3rd visit I was starting to feel relief. The office staff is very nice too. The billing department help me with my insurance claim and the front desk was very nice about my scheduling issues. They work with in everyway possible.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Owens and her staff my back and neck pain has gone away. I am so glad that I came in.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Owens for since 2007. I have a lot of neck shoulder and lower back pain due to being in retail for over 25yrs. When i first saw Dr Owens I wanted to get into a more aggressive workout routine but couldn't do a push up due to my shoulder. In no time after therapy I was able to do without any pain and still can. I know am experiencing lower back pain and Dr Owens has been very helpful because She knows I have endometrious and has me do different exercises and therapy to ease the pain. I enjoy going to my appointments her and her staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

I became a patient of Dr. Owens after having severe back pain and going to several doctors with no pain resolution. Dr. Owens worked with my situation and after following the recommended plan the back pain went away. I am very grateful for all the help she has provided me. I found her staff to be knowledgeable, easy to work with and always available to answer any questions that I might have. I have always been seen at my appointment time which I greatly appreciate. I have continued to recommend Dr. Owens to several of my friends and coworkers and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

This doctor is the best. She knows what she is doing. Dr. Owens is polite, warm hearted, and very sweet. I was referred to her for my back pain by my cousin who is also a patient. We both are very happy with her services. At first I thought the visits were to many but after I finished my 5th one I felt Great! I also have a high deductible plan and her billing department allowed me to pay it in installments. Her billing department is really easy to work with. I would reccommend this office to anyone in pain.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I felt that the services that she wanted to give me were not needed and she got mad at me. I just cot a letter saying that I was going to collections if I didn't pay the bill that she sent me. I won't be going back! There are other Chiropractors in the area that can help me.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

she know's what she is doing and has helped me. i would rather her staff help me though- she is a very rude doctor and doesn't care about your problems you are having.. she told me i needed all these treatments and when i asked her staff they said i didn't. she is money hungry and i am reporting her to the AMA.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Stephanie C. Owens's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2001)

Thrivent Financial