Ratings for Dr. Shari F. Topper

Total Quack go else where. She is only interested in making money on cosmetic procedures. Rude staff he she never on time

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Great doctor and staff. Doesn't push products like a lot of practices. Respects the patient AND the patient'safety time

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have been using Dr. Topper for many years. She is extremely sharp and on top of the latest treatment options and products. She is very thorough and often times provides me with samples. The new office is beautiful and very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

My condition progressively grew worse. Dr. Topper did not charge me for follow-up visits. Plus she highly recommended I follow up via email which she responded. Her head nurse, Shari, was also avail liable by phone to attend to my acute condition.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Topper treated our son for acne. Overall, the condition did not improve much, but we were still continuing to explore our options. The problem is Dr.Topper added extra doctors to her office. The wait times started to increase. Last visit, there was no room in the waiting area and patients were standing in the hallway. We had already waited 45 minutes and was advised it would be at least another 20 minutes. If you have ample free time, then stay with Dr. Topper. But if you like to be seen at your scheduled appointment, or at least close to your scheduled apt, then please look for another dermatologist. We did.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Shari F. Topper's Credentials

• French

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1988)