Ratings for Dr. Peyman Pakzaban

Lower back surgery 2014. Excellent. I followed his post op instructions and I healed better than i could have imagined. Amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Pakzaban and his staff are amazing! He explained my back problems to me in detail. He is not the type who talks people into surgery if they dont really need it. He did my back surgery after I had already tried all other options and I had great results.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Pakzaban performed cervical fusion on my neck and it stopped all the pain I had been experiencing before the surgery. My only complaint is his not being wanting to prescribing adequate pain medication after surgery.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Pakzaban is a fantastic surgeon. He showed me my MRI and explained the problem and my treatment options to me in great detail. He performed a flawless operation on my back. I improved immediately. I have returned to my normal exercise and work regimen. I am very grateful to this skilled doctor. His waiting room is always full of grateful patients.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Pakzaban was highly recommended for my cervical fusion. He takes pride in his work and everyone I met in at the hospital said how good he was. He took extra precautions to ensure there was no additional nerve damage. He told me what to expect after my procedure and he was spot on. I have had no problems since my surgery. If I ever need another neurosurgeon I would definitely use him again. It was worth the nine hour drive it took for me to get there!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

This doctor is very big on patient teaching. I was informed on my options and felt like I was an active participant in my care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013