Ratings for Dr. Pete N. Mellas

I went to see Dr. Mellas for gum grafting surgery and rate the entire experience A++++++++++. He is excellent at what he does, cool, calm, collected, very nice - the utmost professional!!! His associates, Gwen, Polly, and Vanessa, were all terrific! Gwen, Dr. Mellas' assistant, has a very kind, caring, sweet personality. She is also extremely skilled and confident in her work performance. The front of the house girls were equally incredible and knowledgeable!!! Corey was there to observe my procedure and he too was helpful and supportive. I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with Dr. Mellas and his team! Thanks a lot:)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr Mellas is extremely kind and caring. He has an extremely light touch, with an honest approach. I had an implant placed, and I was quite satisfied with the whole process. I have commented to several friends concerning my experience, and I would highly recommend them personally.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013