Dr. Armond L. Levy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Armond L. Levy

The office staff was friendly and professional. During my visit, Dr Levy took the time to explain my diagnosis and what my surgery would entail. He answered all my questions and never seemed to be rushing to the next patient. The procedure he performed was totally successful. I highly recommend Dr Levy if you need a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr.Levy and staff were extremely helpful and courtious. Dr. Levy made me feel very at ease and very reasured.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Very satisfied with the results of my recent surgery. I am off of my prescribed pain meds, and ready for PT within 10 days of surgery. Once I decided I was ready to move forward, it took less than 2 weeks to schedule the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

very pleasant experience. took time to explain my problem and options.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

I suffered for more than 20 years and 3 back surgeries that were little more than temporary fixes. I was recommended to Dr. Levy by my pain management doctor. Dr. Levy, from the first time I met him, gave me a hope that I might finally have a solution to my years of suffering. I am now about 2 weeks out from my fusion, and have had 2 weeks of no pain in my spine except for recovering from the surgery. I can not put into words how great it feels to have the relief of no pain from my spine. I highly recommend any fellow veterans, or anyone else with severe spine problems to talk to Dr. Levy.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Loved that Dr. Levy spent so much time making sure he heard what was going on and making sure I understood his thoughts on it. I really felt listened to and he really gave me the best treatment plan he could.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

DR. LEVY IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR IN KNOWING HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE PAIN YOU'RE EXPERIENCING. HE IS VERY KIND AND DOESN'T RUSH YOU WHILE VISITING WITH HIM. HE GIVES GREAT ADVICE ON WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO HELP PATIENTS FEEL BETTER AND GET OUT OF PAIN. DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT LONG AT ALL. i WILL BE CONTINUING TO KEEP DR. LEVY AS MY NEUROSURGEON.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

very professional, answered all questions, took his time, confident. highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I was expecting something more complicated and was slightly apprehensive. However the examination was simple and informative.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

This was my first visit to Dr. Levy's office and found it to be a very relaxing experience from the time I walked into the office and was greeted by his receptionist who was very nice, informing us that Dr. Levy would be with us in a few minutes. WE were then taken to one of Dr. Levy's conference rooms and after a short wait Dr. Levy entered the room, introducing himself and enquired of us the nature of our visit to his office. Dr. Levy was very polite and attempted to answer all of our questions prior to reviewing my MRI and X-rays of my back. Dr. Levy reviewed the MRI and the X Rays in our presence pointing out what he observed to be causing the pain I have been having in my back and legs. Dr. Levy spent a considerable time discussing my back problems and explained the procedures for correcting the problem with surgery. Dr. Levy also informed us that we should take time to consider if surgery is the way we would like to go. He also suggested that I should keep taking PT and a possible an injection would help. I was very pleased with the knowledge I obtained from Dr. Levy. I highly recommend Dr. Levy and would recommend him to anyone needing his expertise.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Dr. Armond L. Levy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company