Dr. Armond L. Levy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Armond L. Levy

I was expecting something more complicated and was slightly apprehensive. However the examination was simple and informative.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

This was my first visit to Dr. Levy's office and found it to be a very relaxing experience from the time I walked into the office and was greeted by his receptionist who was very nice, informing us that Dr. Levy would be with us in a few minutes. WE were then taken to one of Dr. Levy's conference rooms and after a short wait Dr. Levy entered the room, introducing himself and enquired of us the nature of our visit to his office. Dr. Levy was very polite and attempted to answer all of our questions prior to reviewing my MRI and X-rays of my back. Dr. Levy reviewed the MRI and the X Rays in our presence pointing out what he observed to be causing the pain I have been having in my back and legs. Dr. Levy spent a considerable time discussing my back problems and explained the procedures for correcting the problem with surgery. Dr. Levy also informed us that we should take time to consider if surgery is the way we would like to go. He also suggested that I should keep taking PT and a possible an injection would help. I was very pleased with the knowledge I obtained from Dr. Levy. I highly recommend Dr. Levy and would recommend him to anyone needing his expertise.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO HAVE MET DR. LEVY. I HAD BEEN SUFFERING FOR MANY YEARS AND WAS CONTIMPLATING GIVING UP WHEN I WAS INTRODUCED TO HIM. HE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO HAVE AN MRI BY REMOVING METAL FROM MY BACK THAT ANOTHER DR. LEFT THERE AND WOULD NOT REMOVE. HE THEN FOUND THAT MY SPINE WAS UNSTABLE AT ANOTHER LEVEL. HE WASTED NO TIME IN GETTING ME INTO SURGERY AND FIXED THE PROBLEMS BY BUILDING A CAGE AROUND MY SPINE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO STAND SOMEWHAT STRAIGHT AGAIN AND GET OFF OF NARCO PAIN KILLERS THAT THE PREVIOUS DR. HAD BEEN PUSHING FOR YEARS. I STILL HAVE ALOT OF PAIN BUT DR. LEVY CALLED A GOOD PAIN DR. WHILE I WAS IN HIS OFFICE WHICH IS TWO HOURS FROM MY HOME AND GOT ME IN LESS THAN AN HOUR LATER. I CANT THANK HIM ENOUGH. HE IS DIRECT, VERY PROFESSIONAL, UNDERSTANDING, CARING, AND A VERY GOOD SURGEON. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS THIS TYPE OF SURGEON. THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. LEVY AND JILL FOR HELPING ME GET A BIG PART OF MY LIFE BACK.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Levy is an amazing physician! Very professional. Listened to all my concerns and explained my options to me and my husband in easy to understand language, Dr. Levy is a very kind, compassionate physician. I trust him completely with my medical concerns.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I am so happy with this doctor. He took me early, explained to me in layman's terms, and is willing to help me too. Great not to push meds for i am not into alot of meds.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I loved the doctor and staff. I felt like he was very thorough and answered all my questions. It made me very comfortable especially with a back and neck injury.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

This was my first visit with Dr. Levy. I really appreciate him taking the time to go through all options regarding treatment options. He documented a plan of action for current treatment until we can find a solution to my problem.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

He was very down to earth, and he explained everything in detail to me. I would definitely recommend any of my friends or family to be treated by Dr Levy thank you so much for helping me.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Levy was great he informed me of everything that was happening i felt very good about him and trusted him all the way.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I cant believe how much better I feel I have been delaying with the nerve pain for 15 years and I feel like I got healed.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Armond L. Levy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

AHC