Ratings for Dr. Roberto C. Bergamaschi

If there was a rating of 7 that is what I would give to Dr Bergamaschi! In 2004 I was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. After my colonoscopy my doctor sent me to Dr Bergamaschi. I saw him on a Friday and I was in surgery on the following Tuesday. After waiting 3 months for my check up I told him I felt something on my right side he sent me immediately for CAT, again this was on Friday and surgery was done the following Tuesday. Went through chemo. He moved to another hospital but would drive about 100 miles every 3 months to examine me. If he had any concerns with my tests he would call me at my workplace. I had one last surgery in 2007 to where my husband and I drove over 400 miles to where he was then. He showed us where the operation would be performed and what to expect. I was there for 8 days. I had my chemo and it is now 10 years later and I just had my latest CT with my oncologist and everything is great. I will be ever grateful to Dr Bergamaschi for saving my life. He is the most compassionate Dr I have ever gone to besides my oncologist.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Excellent physician. Professional and compassionate

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Most pleasant and kind Dr and staff, been dealing with them for over 7 months and 3 surgeries and he has been more than expected.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I went for a cancer consultation and the night before the procedure the nurse called and asked me if I wanted a procedure done that the doctor suggested that I have. I agreed after being "sold" and pressured. I never got a consultation, he refused to even tell me the name of my disease, types of meds that could be used or any other information. During the procedure the equipment broke down, he yelled at his staff and treated me like a lab rat rather than a human. AVOID THIS ****.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

This doctor performed a surgery on my son after a terrible accident. When the patient had unresolved issues a year later I made an appointment to see him. The Friday before the appointment the doctor's office left a voicemail--after hours so I couldn't call back--canceling the appointment because the doctor didn't want to see him. When I called the office on the day of the appointment (monday) the doctor still refused to see him at the scheduled appointment time, and refused even to talk to me. He was incredibly rude. Even his nurse refused to talk to me. We never had any fight or argument so I have no idea why. It was a very complicated surgery due to the accident so I can only guess--since he won't talk to me--that the doctor doesn't want to see us because the condition is too difficult or complicated for him to handle. Either that or he feels like he did a bad job on the surgery and doesn't want to face us. I would definitely avoid this guy.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013