Ratings for Dr. John A. Paglia

I have gone to see Dr Paglia several times for different Orthopedic issues. He has been right on with his diagnosis every time and right on with his course of action. Most recently I went to him for my knee. I thought for sure I'd need surgery. He said I did not and started me with injections. My knee has never felt better. Thanks Doc! My wife has gone to him, brothers, etc...I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Went to see Dr. Paglia because of ongoing pain, swelling, stiffness, instability, etc. in my knee. He totally blew me off. He took and X-ray & MRI. Said nothing shows up therefore you have a lot of symptoms but nothing wrong. Get a 2nd opinion if you don't believe me. Well that is the only thing he had right. I did get another opinion and turned out I had arthrofibrosis, a torn meniscus, totally useless mcl ligament. Needed lysis of adhesions, synovectomy, medial & lateral release, menisectomy and both my MCL & MPFL reconstructed. You would be better off going to a veterinarian that going to seem him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. John Paglia and his staff are courtesy, caring, and professional. Dr. Paglia's 25 years of experience is reflected in his services and his disposition is professional. This seems to be a very busy office so be prepared to wait to see the doctor. Average wait times have varied from 20-45 minutes. My experience so far has met my expectations and I would recommend Dr. Paglia to my family, friends, and colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. John A. Paglia's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in East Stroudsburg, PA