Ratings for Dr. Richard Steinfeld

Gave me an injection in my knee for osteoarthritis and it was the least painful knee injection that I have ever had. My knee is much better. He was very professional end compassionate. I had a very positive experience with the entire visit.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had a total knee replacement on 9/2011, then 6 mos after the surgery I had problems. The left knee was 1 to 2 inches longer than my right knee(which was replaced),it was swollen, warm to touch, some pain. Dr. Steinfeld said that everything I was feeling was normal and that it takes at least a yr for a knee replacement to be normal. So I took his word on that, but as the months went on the knee got worse. So I called to see if I could come in and have him look at it. I had a balance of a little over $300., I was told the only way I would see Dr. Steinfeld was if I paid off my balance, plus I would have to pay for a office visit. So he refused to see me unless I paid off my bill, which I wasn't going to do because I had a problem I wanted fixed. So I went to another Dr. and he feels that there is a problem and I may be looking at another knee replacement of that knee. It hasn't even been quite a yr and I am looking at more surgery.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

He was an absolutely wonderful surgeon. He did a total hip replacement on me because my hip has been hurting for years!!!!!!!!! And I had my surgery two months ago and I have NO PAIN! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Visit to office was the best visit to a doctor I have ever had. The staff was friendly and very knowledgeable. Dr. Steinfeld was compassionate and took wonderful care of my knee and I have no pain with just one injection. I highly recommend this office and doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Richard Steinfeld's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med