Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Kay

Awesome doctor. Knowlegeable, professional and a great human being. Great doctor

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I had a sudden vision change and was referred to Dr. Kay. He examined me and said nothing was wrong with my eyes -- despite me telling him something was terribly wrong. He failed to send me for an MRI of my optic nerves -- telling me it was not necessary even after I requested it. Two weeks later I was diagnosed with optic neuritis by another physician. But then it was too late for IV steroids. And he is supposed to be a specialist in this area! I called to tell him and his response was to tell me how great of a doctor he is!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I am so thankful for Dr Kay! I had a very rare disease that all the doctors at JFK missed. Within in a few minutes of looking into my eyes he correctly diagnosed what everyone else missed. You have no idea what I went through in order to determine that I did not have lymphoma because the infectious disease doctor at JKF was not as well trained as Dr Kay. I wish I would have seen him first! Unfortunately, I was very ill and the pain all over my body was so intense that my eyes were the last thing I was worried about. Now you know why I am so thankful for Dr Kay. He is amazing, if you ask me. Definitely a doctor I would recommend to a friend.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Matthew D. Kay's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL