Ratings for Dr. Mitchell B. Levine

Dr. Levine is a caring a sympathetic practioner. He is genuinely concerned about a patients pain and does his utmost to relieve it. He takes his time with every patients and makes them feel relaxed knowing that they will feel better after treatment. His demeanor is that of a true " mensch".

Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Levine is an excellent chiropractor with up to date knowledge of his field. He will always find an appointment for you when you need him on an emergency basis. I have been helped well for a frozen shoulder, lower back pain and neck pain. He also advises how you can help yourself along with guided stretching exercises.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr.Levine has been my familys wellness doctor for over 25 years. On a personal note, he is so witty and compassionate. I needed to get on a plane to go my brothers funeral and was In tremendous discomfort. He saw me on his off day. I will never forget this personal attention.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

He's the best bone straightener in the world! He's always available when needed and sometimes he has good jokes (mostly corny).

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

His diagnostic abilities are omniscient. He has perpetuated my athletic career into my 60's. He is a chiropractic orthopedist, a completely different experience from an ordinary, X-ray happy chiropractor, the type that I visited 30 years ago when I lived in a different county.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Fabulous chiropractor but needs a secretary to answer the phone or have calls picked up by answering machine. Not appropriate during scheduled session

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I'm 74 and have been seeing chiropractors since I'm a teenager. Dr. Levine is precise in his adjustments, takes nothing for granted, offers excellent advice on exercise, and when emergencies exist, he goes out of his way to provide the service you need, even if it means opening the office just for you at a real off-hours time. In my more than 50 years of seeing chiropractors I've run into some good, some very good, and even a couple that I saw only once. The point is, I've had a chance to know many, and Dr. Levine is simply THE BEST THERE IS!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Levine's for many years, which alone tells you that I value his treatment. His wholistic approach and his storehouse of knowledge are only two of the facets of his treatment that I appreciate. However, with so many comments about his comedic talents, I think a separate scale for humor should be added to the survey.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr. Levine is a great and helpful doctor who truly cares about his patients and is passionate about what he does. He takes the time to listen to his patients concerns and provides a comfortable environment for therapy and healing to happen

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr Levine has helped me for over 20 years with my back, hip and shoulder pains. He is an excellent chiropractor and I have recommended him to family and friends. He is also very funny and I always have a good laugh whenever I see him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012