Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Haumesser

I have a balance of $400 with this chiropractor. I was making regularly scheduled payments to them and they turned me into collections. They said their computer's crashed and then reported that I owed more than I did. The staff was absolutely ridiculous. The facility was very "LOW RENT" and poor. I was in such pain with my neck I didn't have a choice at the time. Now I wish I had never gone there!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Matt is very attentive to his patient's needs. He listens carefully and patiently as you explain your problems to him. He treats everybody well and helps you feel better. Everyone on his staff is professional, helpful, and friendly, and the office is clean and attractive.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

It is a great place to go too with all your body problems and more. Matt and his staff are very friendly. Matt knows what he is doing. He makes it a great experience. I feel so much better after I leave.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Matthew J. Haumesser's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2000)