Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Mccurry

Dr. McCurry is arrogant and condescending. The only thing that could possible have a worse bed side manner is a badger with a thorn in its paw. I went to see him in regard to several symptoms I was having. He nonchalantly listened, making very little eye contact and saying things like "really?" and "interesting" in such a way that it was clear that I was not being taken seriously. Obviously, he didn't believe one person could have such an array of symptoms. He ordered bloodwork and an mri. At my followup appt. I was told that both were negative. He informed me that there was nothing wrong with me. He offered no other options, referrals, or ideas. It simply wasnt possible to him that there could be something wrong with me beyond his expertise. Despite what the "all-knowing" Dr. McCurry decided, a spinal tap which was ordered by a much kinder and more knowledgeable doctor revealed that I have a neurological condition. It has been well documented that this particular condition causes every single symptom I have. However, it cannot be discovered via bloodwork or mri. I would not wish him on my worst enemy. He made me feel small, stupid and invalidated.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dislike this doctor, he is rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Robert D. Mccurry's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Canon City, CO