Ratings for Dr. Eileen M. Harrahill

Dr. Harrahill is smart and efficient. She is not overly friendly but very professional. If I call for a problem, she actually sees you. She doesn't just phone in a script. She makes sure she runs the tests she needs to address any concerns and explains everything.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Very smart doc. She is straightforward and does not sugar coat things. Some people don't like a doctor who is honest but I like the truth told to me so I can deal with my medical problems straight up. She was able to explain things very well and had a great bedside manner as far as I am concerned. I've been seeing her for about 10 years. If you get really sick your life is in excellent care in her hands!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

This Dr. has absolutely no bed side manner. I've seen her for a few years and each time I see her I feel like I am a burden to her. She treats you like you have no intelligence and makes you feel like you are wasting her time. Whether you have a broken finger or the flu she will prescribe an anitbiotic and a nasal spray. I strongly advise anyone against going to see her. It's unfortunate that the staff is so friendly and are limited in thier abilities because they have to work for her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Eileen M. Harrahill's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)