Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Loshigian

Do yourself a favor and don't ever make an appointment with Michael Loshigian. Dr. Loshigian is a nightmare. He is always late. He is unprofessional, rude, and like others have said, he will never call you back. He is full of empty promises about treatment plans and then never even files the paperwork to get procedures approved. I begin my search for a new podiatrist today, and you should, too.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Without a doubt he is one of the best. Knowledgeable and experienced. Minimal wait time which is rare for a surgeon. Top notch surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Nightmare waiting room experience. Routinely keeps patients waiting more than 1 hour in the waiting room before he sees you, without ever giving an explanation or acknowledgment. I have even seen other patients leave angry notes about the delay with the receptionist. Also does not return patient phone calls -- on 2 separate occasions, I called with a followup question about the treatment or a side effect, and he never called back or even bothered to have an assistant all back, even after I made a followup call. Seems like he can't be bothered.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Super Doctor I went to Dr. Loshogian after visiting 3 others in New Jersey that operated on me. After 4 years of no relief and more pain he listened carefully and refused to operate on me until I went through every conservative treatment. I'm all better now and very thankful to him. Sharon at the front desk is an A+ too.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

OMG! First visit today with Dr. Michael Loshigian DPM and was a good experience. He explained everything clearly, went over my MRI, showed me what was going on with my tendonitis and laid out a clear plan for my recovery. The office and Doctor were also very patient with my situation. I have been to few podiatrist in the past and Dr. Loshigian is one in a million! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Find yourself another Podiatrist. Dr. Losinghan is dishonest at best. He billed my insurance for a procedure he didn't perform. He needs to be retrained or better yet, retired.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014