Ratings for Dr. Umesh S. Marathe

I wanted to get a second opinion about having my child's tonsils removed. I was already told by another Dr that were to large and needed to be removed. So i was referred to him, the staff was very nice but i cannot say the same for Dr Marathe he was very rude and felt the need to raise his voice to me regarding my insurance as he put it "give me the 5th degree".I understand how my insurance works and i did not need it explained to me or yelled at me by Dr Marathe.I was so upset that i walked out Dr Marathe has horrible bedside manner and seems very uncaring.He pretty much blew me off. I do not recommend Dr Marathe

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Saw Dr. Marthe twice regarding my issue with my ear. He was very friendly however I felt very rushed. I spent more time in the waiting room than I did in in his office . He did not remember what I was there for, so I had to remind him. He did a quick procedure in office, which was not successful. Basically told me to deal with and maybe it will go away. I was very disappointed. Seeking a second opinion.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Marathe did not address my medical issues but rather blew them off. Additionally, it took forever to get an appointment each time I needed to schedule one. He was very rushed through the appointment and did not stay in the room over five minutes.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr Marathe is the most professional doctor I have ever had the privilege to work with. First, he is ALWAYS on time. If your appointment is for 1:45 that is when you are taken back. Second, He never was rushed and always listened to everything I had to say and gave me medical advise and all of my options. Third, when I did decide to have nasal surgery, he took the time to come into the room and go over the surgery with me beforehand. (I challenge anyone to give me the name of another doctor who would do that!) I HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Umesh S. Marathe's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med