Ratings for Dr. Patrick O. Moriarty

The Office is wonderful!! The staff are warm and caring and really seem to care for their patients. Dr. was very informative and took the time to listen to my needs!! Will be back for sure along with my family. Thanks Dr. Moriarty and Staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Best dentist ever! He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. I wouldn't trust my dental care to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I tried to discuss a refund for a defective product. Although it was clearly defective they would not offer anything refunded. I filed a complaint with the BBB, Kansas Attorney Generals Office, and Kansas Dental Assoc. Beware!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Ditto on what the other person said. Exactly. I will be looking for refund as well and taking legal action.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Received a bad product, called immediately and expressed our concerns. Was told by the dr himself, "I guarantee you will be satisfied. You will like it,trust me." Continued to point out the same problems the next 3 visits. We were brushed aside and our concerns were never addressed. Expressed we were not satisfied again and again. Finally consulted with two other dentists, both completely confirmed our concerns! Requested a refund and he denied it. He did not keep his word. We are now having to seek legal action. Beware!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014