Ratings for Dr. Katherine Lammers

I am not happy with the technique by which she closed c-section incision, which clearly appears rushed. The skin edges were not brought together precisely and overlapped each other- factors which would ultimately lead to the development of an unsightly incisional scar. Even worse, on post-op day 6, my wife developed a wound infection and had to be placed on antibiotics. As a fellow surgeon, I understand the implications of writing a somewhat negative review for a colleague…something I may one day face myself. Nonetheless, when inadequate precision contributes a poor surgical outcome I will make it known- I expect surgical excellence from myself and most of all, those taking care of my family. I would not dissuade patients from going to her as they will get very good care both surgically and medically from Dr. Lammers. I do hope in the future she will be as meticulously toward the end of a procedure as she was in the beginning.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Katherine Lammers's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1987)