Ratings for Dr. David E. Miller

Very ambitious and aggressive in trying various medications for me, and good knowledge of what might work, what to try. Was basically my PCP for a long time. And to top it off, he's just a great guy. However, make your appointment months in advance and be prepared to wait when you get there, because it's hard to get appointments timely, and he's always running late. Finally, his receptionists over the years have been the most frustrating, least competent, and generally irritating medical office staff I've encountered in... well, ever. I don't know where he gets them but wow they try the patience of someone like me with a pretty pronounced mood disorder.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

This doctor seems nice & friendly but when it comes to wanting to try something different he gets extremely mad and is not willing to help. I have Major Depression, Anxiety, & PTSD, I go to therapy for DBT and I had a setback due to a situation at work. I called my PCP to see about coordinating care so we can try temporarily suppressing my emotions which has worked in the past but he didn't want to listen to a word I said. While I was in the hospital he dismissed me from his practice without even talking to me. He called my other doctors & therapist and told them I was manipulating the situation. I just wanted to try something that had worked for me in the past. DO NOT USE THIS PROVIDER. I take pride in my doctors but this one is rude & has a GOD complex.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Miller to anybody. He has helped me before, I used to see the VA but went back to Dr. Miller because I thought he was better. In addition, before seeing the VA, I saw Dr. Miller a couple of years ago. I returned to Dr. Miller. He is a great doctor and he has helped a lot.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012