Ratings for Dr. Stuart R. Grant

Staff is always on vacation. Maybe Dr. needs to find someone who is willing to work instead of being on vacation all the time. Husband of staff said she makes more than he does...thus I would like her job !! I have never met a bad Dr. tho the staff says a lot about the practice.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Very caring and considerate. Explains as much as you wish to know. Recommended treatments are offered as options with full disclosure. Unfortunately, not in my network, but I still had the procedure. Next time if I don't it's not because of the MD.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Great is amazing, he made me feel I was in good hands

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Doctor is terrific, I felt he is very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Stuart R. Grant's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1966)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff is always on vacation. Maybe Dr. needs to find someone who is willing to work instead of being on vacation all the time. Husband of staff said she makes m..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring and considerate. Explains as much as you wish to know. Recommended treatments are offered as options with full disclosure. Unfortunately, not in ..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Great is amazing, he made me feel I was in good hands"

November 25, 2014
  • First Name changed from "STUART" to "STUART R."

April 8, 2012