Ratings for Dr. Eugene V. Timpano

Excellent, caring physician. He even made a call to my father when he was in the hospital with pneumonia. Nice office staff

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Timpano is by far the most knowledgeable, dedicated, caring podiatrist and surgeon I have ever experienced. He far exceeded my expectations and for those many reasons has worked on my entire family. I highly recommend Dr. Timpano and his practice!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

My daughter broke her foot and saw Dr. Timpano. He was very caring and knowledgeable. Called and got an appointment that day. Only waited 10 minutes. Great doctor

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Timpano is an excellent; podiatrist. His concern for your medical problem is; by far the best when it comes to resolving your issues. When under his care, you will not have any unresolved - ailments. You can see that this career was truly his calling.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Clean, friendly, prompt, knowledgeable and gentle. Love this office and the doctors.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

I PAID FOR ORTHOTICS OUT OF MY POCKET 400.00+ THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO BE WATERPROOF AND FIT IN A SANDLE THEY HURT MY FEET AND WHEN I PICKED THEM UP THE RECEPTIONIST IF THEY DON'T FIT BRING THEM BACK,WHEN I HADF TO RETURN FOR A NOTHER PAIR HE STATED JUST HOLD ONTO THEM,AND WAS CHARGED FOR YET A NOTHER SET COSTING OUT OF POCKET 400.00+I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS DR HE DOES NOT STAND BEHIND HIS PRODUCTS FROM ALLIED ORTHOTICS!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I have only been to this practice once, but I found the staff to be friendly and professional; the doctor seemed to be kind and knowledgable. I have been to other podiatrists who have tried to sell me things-I found this dr to be honest! How refreshing.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Eugene V. Timpano's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1982)