Ratings for Dr. Robert Mullin

Tired of doctors that are scammers. It is unethical and so so wrong on so many levels...

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I too went to Dr. Mullen for toenail fungus removal. After $1200 and multiple visits; often leaving work early, the fungus was not budging. I ended up having my toenail removed as the last resort. Luckily a new nail grew back and the fungus is gone. I am completely aligned with those folks that say they feel ripped off. Glad to hear he's out of business!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Total scam. Charged big $ for no results. We should all get refund.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Paid $1200 for laser treatment for toenail fungus. He never looked closely at my feed - stood back and pointed with a pen and told me I had toenail fungus and athletes foot. Took photos that were 'unavailable' when I returned for follow up visit and wanted to compare before and after. Finally went to a REAL doctor who told me I DO NOT have toenail fungus, touched my feet, looked closely with a bright light, and actually sent in toenail clippings for a biopsy! This guy is a farce and a liar. Avoid at all costs. He will rip you off. Additionally, the REAL doctor told me that the laser treatment does NOT kill all the fungus - it will come back. Beware.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

The amount paid doesn't reflect the money I paid for a motel room and travel expenses for each visit! Glad to see his license has been taken away for five years. Please be advised that I am now using Kerasal nail treatment and it works great! You can buy it at Walgreens and/or Walmart. Have used two tubes ($24-$29 each). Lots cheaper AND you can see results. Give it a try.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I CAN IDENTIFY WITH EVERYONES' COMPLAINT LISTED ON HERE, I'M HAPPY TO SAY, I FOUGHT LONG AND HARD, BUT MY VOICE WAS FINALLY HEARD. ON MARCH 7, 2013 DR. ROBERT MULLINS LICENSE WAS REVOKED BY THE BOARD OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, THE ORDER STIPULATES THAT HE CANNOT APPLY FOR RE-LICENSURE FOR A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS FROM THE DATE OF THE ORDER. HE WILL NOT BE RIPPING NOBODY OFF FOR A LITTLE WHILE,PROMISING INEFFECTIVE LASER FUNGAL REMOVAL.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

He (& his staff) stated 90% effectiveness. It did nothing. He also assured me if I needed a follow up treatment, that would be free. He denied ever saying that and charged me another $250. This process does not work. The guy is sham.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Same deal as others. He will not take plastic now, just check or cash. What does this mean?

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Robert Mullin's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1992)