Ratings for Dr. Allan Peck

DR. ALAN PECK IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGABLE AND COMPETENT, I HAVE CROHNS AND HE HAS BEEN MY DR FOR 17 YEARS.WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANY GI ISSUE.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Peck talks faster then any physician I have ever met. He seems very uncaring. He is in a hurry but his endoscopy technique is OK. He has a Jekyl and Hyde personality. . I would not recommend him due to his temper and he does 30 procedures a day and gets very angry at staff and patients if he is proven wrong or he is being delayed. He has the skills but can very rude and nasty to staff and patients. He was very nasty to me as a patient I will never go back

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

He didn't introduce himself, and just asked what's your problem. Didn't clearly listen to what my problem was and also staff doesn't clearly listen to what my phone messages were. Was very disappointed with his attitude. Just seemed like "get her get her out." Will not go back.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Peck has a nasty temper. If you ask too many questions he gets quite irritated. He talks so fast you can tell he just wants to move on. I asked if he would check something before my procedure he said I will decide what to do just lay back pipe down. The procedure hurt he got mad and impatient with me and the nurse. I was his 19th scope of the day. My experience is poor he has a nasty impatient side.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I saw Dr Peck for GI issues. My experiance with Dr Peck was quite poor. I would often wait an hour+ to see him. Which is unacceptable. I can't afford to wait all day to see him. Being young he didn't take my problem seriously. Told me I just had IBS after seeing me for about 1 minute. Would prescribe me a new medication that doesn't work and send me on my way.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

I have had many colonoscopies performed by Dr. Peck. I feel lucky to have found him. I've never had a problem. He is very personable and answers all my questions respectably.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Peck has a good bed side manner and is easy to work with. He is very relaxed and doesn't push anything on you. He advises but let's you decide, and doesn't make you feel bad for disagreeing with something. I like him a lot.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Peck is a wonderful and thorough doctor. The staff is always friendly and his appointments generally run on time. If he is running behind, a staff member will always call to inform me in case I need to reschedule. There are several locations which makes getting an appointment easy and convenient. I definitely will continue to see Dr. Peck and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr Peck is a great doctor. I would recommed him to anyone if they have a stomach problem.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Physician is punctual, multiple convenient office locations, physician calls patients back with test results promptly

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Allan Peck's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Lovelace Health Plan