Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Radecki

When other physicians are recommending Dr. Radecki I feel very confident. He is an amazing doctor as well as an amazing individual. He brings comfort and confidence to his occupation, which obviously he has a passion for. I continue to thank doctors for the recommendation and thank God for the compassionate and wonderful person he is.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

This is one strange guy. My experience with him is that I simply did not trust him. I do not need all the bizarre handholding; I do not need to call him "Kevin". I think that is really odd, and simply not professional in any capacity I understand. He seems to be rather affected as well, and I found that untrustworthy and off-putting. I want my surgeon to be a commando, and this guy is more like a ladies shoe salesman.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

My father required emergency surgery in 2013 and Dr. Radecki's quick action, skills and care saved his life. Dr. Radecki kept my mom and I well informed of the risks and complications of his surgery and recovery. We were from out of state and he was kind enough to suggest areas to stay for our prolonged visit. He always took the time to answer our questions and he even had to deal with my dad's mood disorder. He is very caring, knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I believe my dad was very blessed to be in the care of Dr. Radecki and staff.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Radecki is one in a million! He treated our severely autistic brother with an understanding and bedside manner not witnessed before. He went above and beyond communicating with us about the details of our brother's infection. After 28 days in the hospital and continued complications, he spoke directly to the nursing staff at the nursing home our brother was transferred too. We are eternally grateful for everything he did for our brother and for us.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Radecki also saved my husband's life. He is an amazing doctor, he is a confident,caring and a very gifted man! He literally performed a miracle on my husband. 9 hours of surgery and kept the family updated and was very compasionate. Anyone would be extremely blessed to have him as your doctor!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

This physician is amazing! Dr. Radecki is the most caring, genuine doctor I have ever met. His skills are exceptional, and his bedside manner and personality are top notch. We are so grateful to have such an amazing physician in our lives, despite the diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

I am a nurse, and husband had emergency surgery. Dr. Radecki saved his life! Amazing bedside manner with patient AND family. One of the most concerned and caring physicians I have ever met. I thank god for his amazing gift. Count your blessings if he is your doc!!! Coming from some in the icu field and knowing what to expect he FAR exceeded all expectations! I read the other review and don't know what they are talking about or had him confused with someone else?

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Kevin M. Radecki's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)