Ratings for Dr. Sunanda Cherukuri

First, She doesn't have much medical knowledge and understanding. I asked for comprehensive physical and all she did was 2 blood tests. She didn't even check my cholesterol and sugar. No urine analysis were done. I told her about my anxiety problem and she said she would call in a prescription for me but she didn't. When I called her office to remind her about it, she said you need to come in for another visit and pay for it. She doesn't have a medical assistant. She sent me to a lab to get the blood specimen. And I asked her for my medical record because I was going out of country that day, although I emailed her weeks ago for that and no response, she refused. She said it would be $25 (which is ok. I was willing to pay that) but takes 48 minutes. I begged because I had a flight that day and I was going for a medical procedure out of country, she said NO. She has no human compassion, forget about her medical ability. She is worthless and I WILL NOT recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Sunanda Cherukuri's Credentials

• Rangaraya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Ap, India (Grad. 1994)