Ratings for Dr. Robert W. HERRING

My initial visit I didn't meet him, I met some other person, didn't think anything about it because I was thinking about the reason I was there, so the person felt I needed an exam he said I had blood in my stool which meant I needed another colonoscopy, on the day of it steal never met him before, during or after the procedure, so I asked to meet him. of course had to make an appointment, 2wks later. Went to that appt. & was put in a room waiting for him & still never was introduced to him after waiting over an hour for him, I come out of that room to leave & said do not charge me for that visit, as I was saying I spotted this older gentleman standing there & I asked the clerk was he Dr. Herring she said yes. I'm going to stop right there!!! Except to say I know he didn't do the procedure.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

In 2007, I participated in one of his double-blind research studies on Genotype 1 treatment resistant patients with no cirrhosis. Also was my regular gastroenterologist, who I preferred after a bad liver biopsy from another facility left me traumatized. His procedure received rave reviews and blessings because he did it painlessly; while gently talking throughout the procedure. His colonoscopy was just as beautifully handled.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Herring did a great job of putting me at ease for my colonoscopy. He spoke to my family right after the procedure and explained the results. The staff was terrific in getting me prepared. It was an overall good experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Herring answered all my questions and put me at ease. He was thorough and detailed with the results of my colonoscopy. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Robert W. HERRING's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1983)