Ratings for Dr. Thomas K. SPARKMAN

After receiving the reminder telephone call from Elaine about my appointment this week, I realized that after years of fear and dread caused by past dental experiences from other dentist, I was actually excited to hear from my dentist. Dr Sparkman has always worked hard to put me at ease. Ten years ago, at my first visit, I confessed to Dr Sparkman that I had a complete fear of all dentist. He and his staff treated my concerns with sensitivity and compassion. They explained every step and comforted me along the way. Most importantly, my fear had kept me out of a dentist office for many years and I had many issues to deal with. It has taken many visit to correct my issues, but today I am so grateful that I found the most professional, medically advanced, and compassionate dentist in the Atlanta area. The entire team from the front office, Elaine and Charlene, and the best dental staff including Tiffany and Dr Tom, are a rare find in today's medical community. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013