Ratings for Dr. Richard E. SILVA

Exceptional dentist who cares a lot about his patients. The staff is fun and attentive to every need. Recommend to everyone with families. they will do Saturdays and late afternoon scheduling for working folks like me!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

The staff is fabulous. Appointments are easy to make and run on time. The work done is good. My complaints lie in the area of communication. They do not respond to messages until you get upset, and they don't tell you ahead of time what the procedure will cost. They knew ahead of time that we were on a budget and yet continued to do work, allowing us to think most of it was covered, until we got a huge, HUGE bill from their billing company. If you can't afford work to be done, the doctor mocks you and says you like to get root canals and create more work to be done by delaying. Um, excuse me, you've already got me owing you thousands of dollars here. You can't get blood from a stone, but they sure do try! Beware of this dentist! By the way, the same thing happened to a friend of mine who went there!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013