Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Findley

He is the most unhelpful, unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered. I came with painful, deformed joint. He did not touch it or even look at it, said it was arthritis and just gave me Rx. When I asked him what can be done to reverse or slow the progression of this, what resources to look at, dietary changes, etc, he told me to go to church. I guess it was a lame attempt at humor, and he was trying to say that there is no reversing the process. In any event, if you want an engaged doctor who participates as a partner in your healing process, Dr. Findley is not the one for you. He is happy to write you an Rx and send you on your way but do not expect explanation of your disease process or alternative approaches to treating it. His indifference is surprising.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

By far the worst doctor I have ever been seen by! No social skills whatsoever and no explanations on his diagnosis or guidance to get better/relieve pain! No empathy regardless of your situation!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Had a very bad experience with Dr. Findley. I took my client in for a routine checkup and he was very disrespectful towards him/her and stated things that I felt were very unprofessional and hurtful.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Ignored 2 comments about chest pain, I ended up in the hospital with a heart attack. Could have been avoided if he would have listened to me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Horrible, uncaring, not thorough Doctor who shouldn't be seeing patients.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

His training did not result in giving his patient the needed help or information to prevent serious infection and hospitalization.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Michael S. Findley's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)