Ratings for Dr. Lynne J. Haubelt

Dr Haubelt has been our podiatrist for 25+ years and is always easy to schedule us when needed, the office women are the best. Dr Haubelt is fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I give 5 stars to Dr. Haubelt as this being my first visit to a podiatrist. Being a former runner and fitness person for almost 30 years, probably should have gone sooner! Dr. Haubelt is great and explained the reasoning behind my heel pain, gave a cortisone shot (YIKES!!) and had me schedule a follow up visit in 2 weeks. Her entire staff is very courteous, friendly and professional. Excellent choice!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

The office staff is fantastic... The wait is minimal. I was having major foot pain and was scheduled very quickly. Dr. Haubelt is a wonderful doctor who explained everything so that I was in the loop. She gave me a shot in my foot and today I am feeling wonderful. I will definetly go back! The best part of the whole visit has to be her bedside manner she has such a great Personality... Thanks for fixing me up... Sherrie

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

STaff & Dr. Haubelt were absolutely fantabulous! Absolutely highly recommend/hak

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011