Ratings for Dr. Ronna M. Monseau

More interested in socializing than seeing patients. She should at least have the awareness to realize that patients in the exam rooms can hear what is going on outside their rooms. I have no trust in this clinic. My concerns were not taken seriously.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

This was the most unprofessional health care facility I have ever been in. "Dr." Ronna, as she is billed, was dressed to hang out at the mall with teen pop mavens. My medical concerns were brushed aside. While in the exam room, it was quite noticeable that the social scene at the charting area was far more important than my reasons for being there. I can't believe I actually waited as long as I did while listening to the "white trash" talk amongst the staff. I'm still not sure what it is they claim to provide at "Health Matters". It sure isn't health care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

She wrote a prescription for an allergy medication w/o even completing an exam. Specifically, my hands had dry, patchy areas and several oozing wounds. She said this happens to many people in winter and maybe I had an allergy. Uh - I think I needed an antibiottic? Or maybe something else but how do you diagnose w/o an exam?

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Ronna M. Monseau's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cumberland, MD