Ratings for Dr. Kathryn A. Radtke

Great Doc! Her staff got me in the next day! Modern office facility, in a great location!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I did not have dental insurance for a few years after my company downsized. I did and still do, brush my teeth and floss daily. Starting in January, 2013 I got dental insurance through my wife's company. I had not been to a dentist for just over two years. I scheduled with Dr. Radtke because she was on my insurance list. She was friendly, and the hygienist was extremely thorough. Dr. Radtke took time to listen to me and thanked me for coming.The office is new and close to my house. I will be back in July!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I had quite a bit of dental work done when I was younger. One of the fillings I had done when I was 21 or 22 years old cracked. The dental office was able to get me in ASAP. Dr. Radtke was very gentle, but spent a lot to time asking my questions. My biggest concern was mercury in the fillings. Dr. Radtke informed me that her office did not use amalgam fillings, but used a clear filling material that matched my teeth. I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Great Dentist! I came in for cleaning, Xray and Exam. I chose Front Range Dental Center because they are across the street from when I work. The office is clean and new. The staff is friendly and they helped me with my insurance questions. I will be back again

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011