Ratings for Dr. Arash Alborzi

Great doctor , I really like his personality! highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Alborzi was very nice and very comforting. He took his time with me and was very informative towards my treatment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Intelligent and professional. He maintains a level of professionalism with his patients (my partner is also his patient) without ignoring the human side of the relationship. He's a great listener and the most responsive doctor I've ever had. I feel comfortable asking him anything and he never answers in a condescending way. He has a great sense of humor. In addition, he is the most punctual doctor I've known. I've never been kept waiting more than five minutes in all of the time I've seen him and that has so much to do with his professionalism and respect for his patients. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a top notch ID.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Excellent doctor! very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Sometimes a thoughtful doctor can be the best cure.He is very sharp. I had symptoms of a UTI, and when my urine samples came back, he didn't think they were right because of xyz reasons... instead of prescribing the meds for the results that came in, he collected a second sample on another day and had the labs run the test again - and the results showed a very minor UTI, not the 2 major UTI's showed initially. he attributed it to the lab messing up my sample or something. This shows me that Dr. Alborzi actually THINKS! How many people still do that?! :)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen in my life , he treated my dad at the time he was hospitalized at Hollywood presbyteries hospital in los Angeles. He fully engaged in finding the cause of my dad’s problems. My dad owes Dr. Alborzi his new life. He is a doctor who understands the causes and who actually listens to patients and respect their culture and trusts them when they say to him: "I am sick. I need your help.” The other thing that impressed me so much was that he was always available to answer our questions and phone calls which was helping my family to get over that stressful situation. I am forever grateful and I wish him the best of luck in his practice.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012