Ratings for Dr. Bart D. Williams

Terrible experience. Not sure how he is still in business. Extremely rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Over 1 1/2 hours wait time with no apology. Office staff was mediocre and doctors bedside manner was very disappointing. The appointment was for a consultation and I was so underwhelmed with the consultantion that we scheduled another consultation with a different oral surgeon and scheduled with him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

This was the most horrible consultation I've ever had in my life. I felt belittled, disrespected, and completely creeped out. I would not recommend anyone go to this office.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I would never recommend anyone to go to this office.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Bart Williams is the best, Thank God for him. My daughter has braces and he had to insert a bracket and chain on her impacted tooth, it took about 30 minutes and he was done. Dr. Bart was so patient and kind, he calmed my daughter down before the procedure so she would not be nervous. She said she asked him when she would be falling asleep and the Dr. was done. I would definitely refer anyone to Dr Williams, he even called to check on her about 10:00 pm that evening. His staff was fabulous, ***** 5 stars.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I was horrified at the thought of having a molar removed. Dr Williams was awesome! He answered all my questions and then some. He removed my tooth under anesthesia and sent me home with some meds. His nurse called to check up on me later that day. It all went well except I started having jaw spasms about 8 days later. I called his office and spoke to the nurses they quickly got me in for an appointment to see him and he handled my situation beautifully.I can't tell you how AWESOME I think he is. He has a true gift and HE REALLY CARES!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. Williams treated my adult son who has autism. He thoroughly explained everything that would happen and treated my son with respect and compassion. He called to check on him several times and made himself available whenever we needed him. I highly recommend Dr. Williams and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Williams did a good job with my bone graft and subsequent implant. I appreciated the fact that he was willing to take the time to answer all of my questions and concerns, and the staff was excellent in working with my financial situation.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Would definitely recommend . I was quite apprehensive about having a tooth out and this office turned the experience into a VERY POSITIVE one.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Bart D. Williams's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)