Ratings for Dr. Christopher Kalhorn

Dr. Kalhorn and his staff have incredible bedside manner. Beyond just that, he made me feel as if I was in the best possible hands for my surgery (tumor resection), and the surgery was successful and without complication. He explained my condition clearly and always called me back promptly whenever I left a message/question with his assistant. I don't know many doctors who call their patients back personally. Overall, I felt like I was in good hands. The nursing staff at Georgetown U Hospital are also fantastic, which added to my overall satisfaction.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

He has seen my younger brother and then myself and we cannot say enough good things about the care and attention Dr. Kalhorn and staff have always provided us with.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

After spending almost two years at a level 8 pain, 24/7, it never stopped, it never let up ... going from doctor to doctor to doctor, orthopedics, neurologists ... was finally directed to Dr. Kalhorn who ran a lot of tests, and found what he thought was a nerve constriction from C4 in my neck but did not see an issue on an MRI. After noticing severe muscle atrophy he diagnosed me with parsonege-turner syndrome. Because Dr. Kalhorn had no first hand experience with this syncrome, he sent me with his records and notes and diagnosis to four other doctors and asked them what they thought. One of the four doctors who had first hand experience with this issue before, confirmed his diagnosis, performed surgery and removed my pain. Without Dr. Kalhorn's help and diagnosis, who knows how much longer I would have suffered and possibly been left with permanent nerve damage.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Christopher Kalhorn's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Ameritas