Dr. David B. Argo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David B. Argo

Dr. Argo is a stellar doctor with a charming personality. I have hurt my knees (left one time and right one time) doing adventure races, and both times it has been good ole Dr. Argo fixing me up. I have had Dr. Argo remove damaged cartilage from both of my meniscus pads and I want to extend a big thank you to him for keeping me going!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

The only thing I can say about Dr. Argo is Wow! He and his whole team take the words "customer service" to the next level! I was seen the day after I called and was actually in therapy the following day. This is like chic-fil-a level service! I am feeling great again and I can say nothing but great things about Dr. Argo and his team!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Argo is the premier sports med doctor in the region. I drove from Indianapolis to see him because of his expertise with stem cell injections and instead of a knee replacement, he was able to use my stem cells to regrow my left knee cartilage. Amazing!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Argo and his team were all so kind and compassionate. You can tell they love what they do! Plus, they were are really good at it! I was told a 12-month to 18-month full recovery time and thanks to Dr. Argo and the outstanding physical therapy staff at Beacon, I was back to basketball in 9 months flat. Incredible!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Wouldn't change a thing about my experience with Beacon Orthopedics and the sports medicine team. They did a great job from the first appointment through my last therapy session. Great job!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Top notch physician in general and a great orthopedist. I would trust Dr. Argo with just about anyone in my family. He always does a great job.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Argo is a class act who did a great job piecing my shoulder back together. I didn't leave him much to work with, so I am beyond ecstatic that I have full range of motion and no pain doing normal activities!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Great sports medicine doctor and very good at interacting with youngsters. Several boys from my son's basketball team (including my son) have seen Dr. Argo and he does a great job.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Loved Dr. Argo! I saw him for a second opinion and he listened to my concerns and offered good advice while also being respectful of my first doctor's diagnosis, even though his opinion was different.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Argo was very insightful in treating my chronic knee pain. I thought it was a tendon problem, but he was smart enough to look at the meniscus within the joint itself. You can definitely tell this isn't his first rodeo!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. David B. Argo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Illinois