Ratings for Dr. Hugh Morris

Over the last 2 years, Dr. Morris replaced both of my knees. I could barely walk for several years prior to my surgeries. Now my husband and I are walking several miles around our neighborhood area. This doctor's expertise gave me back the enjoyment of walking again pain free. I am grateful to Dr. Morris and his staff for all of their care before, during and after both of my surgeries.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

If you are looking for a Professional-I would highly recommend Dr. Morris. Every step of my surgery went off without a hitch! And my recovery has gone better than I anticipated. I was referred to him by a friend that had the same experience I did. How nice to be able to put your Complete Faith and Trust in a Doctor these days!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Hugh Morris performed complete knee and hip replacement for me and I could not be happier with the results from these procedures. Dr. Morris has performed thousands of these procedures and is a professional in every way. He is vey dedicated to his patients and deeply concerned with there well being. He saw me every day in the hospital after my procedures and was very encouraging. if you are looking for an orthopedic surgeon I highly recommend Dr. Hugh Morris

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014