Ratings for Dr. D. Scott Wells

He's great with teens and college students. I am so happy our pediatrician suggested Dr. Wells several years ago (after we tried unsuccessfully to find someone on our own). We drive quite a distance because he's just that valuable to our family. The comment below about 'rose-colored glasses' is weird, as he's dealt with drug addiction, bipolar, adhd and many other pressing problems of today...

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Off and on, I was with Dr. Wells for some 15 years. At the end of the day, he is simply out of touch with today's problems and blinded by searingly pink rose-colored glasses. Sadly, I was recently forced to end our sessions because of this.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

It's very hard to find a good psychologist for kids and teens, but Dr. Wells is one of the exceptions. He does more than just listen--he engages your child and gives them good ideas. He is really an exceptional psychologist. We're very grateful for him. I just wish there were more like him!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

What can I say? We sure need alot more doctors like Dr. Wells! He is beyond kind, compassionate and caring! :)Such a blessing to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Very kind, compassionate and helpful! Promptly returns calls and is very accomodating and flexible. I never have to wait. I would highy reccomend Dr. Wells.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Wells is a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate psychologist. I have nothing but positive words to express about the on time appts, follow up calls and over all care and concern about my mental health. I would highly recommend him to anyone!! :)

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. D. Scott Wells's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal