Ratings for Dr. J. David Brown

Dr. Brown is a superb podiatrist and surgeon. He transcends skill, knowledge, and expertise with compassion, understanding, and positivity. He is invested in each and every patient – taking the time to learn about me as a person and developing holistic care and treatment plans that are specific to me and my lifestyle. Dr. Brown is as adept performing a complex, delicate surgery as he is explaining aftercare and lifestyle changes to me. He takes the time to explain things in ways that are accessible and educational. He asks me questions and incorporates my strengths and concerns into long-term care practices. His staff is incredibly kind and respectful, and I always appreciate the way they treat me and my wife. . His professional team are sure to follow up before my appointments, after my appointments and every once in awhile just to check in on me. I have seen him over the last ten years – a relationship that began with outstanding referrals from several family members and friends. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I started coming to Dr Brown about 7 years ago. He has treated me for bunions and a heel spur. I have never been dissapointed with his services. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. J. David Brown's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)