Ratings for Dr. Lonnie L. Herman

Good to do not on as late would say and I am just saying he's sight you na

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I initially went to Dr. Herman for cardiac issues. During the course of treatment he discovered I had a virus, which of course I knew I had as it has plagued me for 30 years. He started treating the virus along with all the other maladies and it is 80% gone! We're not finished with the treatments but I have no doubt it will be eradicated completely. There is no cure for this virus, only meds. Being free of this virus is proof that Dr. Herman's work is authentic, effective and safe. If you want to be rid of a medical condition and not just treat it, visit Dr. Herman.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I flew down Florida to see doctor Herman for migraines,dizziness,heart palpitations,and pain all over my body.Doctor Herman took more than an hour to examine me,he found vaccines residues,Mercury,arsenic,and Candida tropicalis on my spinal cord.Two days after starting my first protocol there was major reduction in head and body pain,heart palpitation disappeared.Im very happy with the results I'm getting.yhisnfiest protocol dr Herman did not target Mercury since I still have amalgams in teeth but I started removing them.I found out about Dr Herman on YouTube,I was desperate with severe migraines and body pain,and all I was offered was Topamax at the hospital in NYC with no investigation of what was causing my headaches.Im planning to go see Dr Herman again after all my amalgams are removed and to continue to get well.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I'm so thankful that I took a chance going to see Dr Herman. I've had endometriosis for years and have already had major surgery to remove cysts once. To my disappointment, my pain came back within 2 years of surgery. I was at my wits end taking off work at least one day per week and popping IBU 200's or 800's just to be able to make it through the other days. My spirits were down and my patience was thin from the constant nagging pain. My normal doctor basically told me there is nothing I can do beside take pain & anti inflammatory meds, he believes endometriosis has no cure. He had me taking birth control to only have quarterly periods, but we both knew that was only a band-aid and I was still in pain. I went surfing YouTube in hopes to find a better answer than 'deal with it'. I came across Dr Herman's videos about endometriosis and I made an appointment to go see him across the country. It was worth a try. He allowed me to mail him samples and was happy to do preliminary work with me from afar. We had a nice skype consult too. When I got to his office in FL I will admit the way he diagnosed and examined wasn't what I expected. I just told myself to keep an open mind because I seriously had nothing to lose. So what if it was different...what if it...actually worked?! Dr Herman found a ton of parasites and toxins in my system, so he sent me back to Cali with about 30 treatment viles and put me on the anti Candida diet. Now it was up to me to be consistent and follow his daily regime for a month. I did just that, hesitant but hopeful. After about a week I started feeling great and the pangs and stabs of pain subsided. I finished treatment and am trying to stay on the diet as much as possible, even though he told me I could quit. Real food makes me feel energized and focused :) I've honestly had NO PAIN. I had to take one IBU 200 on my heaviest day of my last cycle, but that's it. I waited a couple months to do this review so I could honestly say it wasn't in my head and it wasn't a fluke. If you have endo and you're sick of it, go take a vacation to FL and see him. I'm going to continue to work with Dr Herman from afar to manage my endometriosis and keep the toxins & parasites out of my system. His videos taught me more facts about endometriosis than anyone in our current health care system. Thank you, Dr Herman, for working so hard to help the women out there actually beat this beast. Even if it may not be totally gone, it is totally manageable for me, and I'm confident we can keep it this way if we work together. I'm ever-so-grateful for your alternative work and expertise!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Ignore all of the "crazy" people in the post who say he is scamming. It's beyond ridiculous. The people who are complaining are the ones who think "MD's" are real doctors and they are conditioned to believe in American Medical practices (which are the most deceptive forms of medicine and business, by the way). The guy who claims that $2000 was lost is pretty much full of "Sh**" I've been treated several times by Dr. Herman and out of the kindness of their heart they've only charged me a fraction of what I was supposed to pay. I have been to many MD's and just because the $2000 didn't come out of your pocket believe me...that MD is taking thousands of your dollars and sending you to Walgreens where he/She gets an even bigger commission when you pay for your prescriptions. I'd like to ask the cowards who posted low ratings to come back and give testimony about the main stream doctors that healed them since they posted their rude comments. I bet none of them have had any improvement in their condition. They are just complainers, whiners and plain ignorant of science, physics and the human body as a whole. Doctors don't cure you, doctors don't fix you.....doctors are supposed to have the knowledge to help ASSIST YOUR OWN BODY to heal itself. And this is what Dr. Lonnie Herman does. He's a true doctor in the sense of caring for others. Those who complain about $97 don't understand all of the time he puts into a seminar or the countless hours spent in research. They think that a person should simply do all of this for free. Would you work for free? Now that I have all that off my chest. Dr. Herman used Bioresonance to locate many terrible things in my body that I already knew were there and DID NOT make him aware of. This is how I know he knows what he's doing. Field Control Therapy is one of his many gifts and he applies homotoxicology as a form of treatment. Just because you do not understand what it is...please don't bash someone because of your ignorance in what a treatment consists of. Do your research on techniques, treatments, protocols and cutting edge medicine instead of spending your time looking for red flags.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I went and got diagnosed with lyme , left thinking this was strange and got a blood lab test positive. Planning to go back and begin treatment. Will post back after treatment.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Usual somebody have success and made different the treatment like the other doctors are always attack. You have to think different if the other failed you can try samting new. I saved the life of my mum. Doctors send here home to die, they give just days. Das not work any alopant medicine. She in final hilled just with alternative medicine. I don't trust any more in doctors in there medicine! Is just politic and a good businesses! Attacking the ones who try to do it different! Think, how many diabetics hilled with alopatic medicine? how many with tiroid? how many hearth decize? any one nobody. But they still take the medicine and in time they became worst! My mum hilled but not with alopant medicine!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Thanks to those who left your honest comments. I was going to attend a seminar he was conducting but decided to do a little research first! So glad I did!! At least I didn't have to waste my time & money! I thought the whole thing was a little hokey when they said seminar was at 10am then told me it was at 5:30pm then another message that it was at 10!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

went toTHYROID seminar. he never admitted he was still JUST a CHIROPRACTER ,but claimed to have studied at least half a dozen other specialties (all over the world)! CLAIMED he can "RELIEVE" all kinds of intractable medical problems , INCLUDING THYROID and SAID WE WERE BEING MISDIAGNODED BY ALL OUR OTHER DOCTORS!. then offered a $97 special IF YOU PAY RIGHT NOW ,TONIGHT! for an examination by him. he failed to make clear that all of the tests he would want to run, and others he might involve, like the dentist he refers to m are probably not covered by your insurance! his claims and practice are shocking and unethical. I suggest you read reviews 3 & 4 posted here. also claims we are being sickened by most of our common foods, but HIS treatments and supplements will relieve you of every imaginable illness or condition.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Herman is the ONLY doctor who was successful in giving me great relief of my innumerable symptoms, conditions and diseases. He performed numerous types of unique testing, allowing for most accurate diagnosis & treatments of my various conditions & diseases. Do totally disregard any unfavorable rating, as I have spoken with many of Dr. Herman's patients who have reported nothing but excellent results after being treated by him. Bear in mind that there are always more than one side of every story and if I gave any credence to inaccurate reviews, I would have been at a disadvantage, hindering my very best opportunity of becoming & feeling better. Dr. Herman initially requested a fee for his prompt time in testing, teaching/coaching, etc. & has not asked for any additional money since. He has indirectly proven to me that his ultimate goal is to genuinely help people heal and to feel the very best that they ever have previously. His staff speak English, as well as many dialects and are most helpful, caring and courteous. Thank you to all.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014