You may also like

very knowlegable and excellent in his feild. higly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

The doctor is wise and knows his stuff. However the staff especially the woman in the morning, I believe her name is bushra is very rude! I think he should fire her because of how stingy she is. I once asked her a question and she started to shout at me to leave the office. The doctor was walking in and told me she is sometimes crazy and not to worry. The other spanish workers are okay but look like they completed a quick 5 minute course. My recommendation if you can deal with the staff then this doctor is worth going to. Again FIRE THOSE EMPLOYEES! Dr. Mirza has helped me recover with a bad back I had for about a year, he would write me the prescription I needed and also tell me how to work on a daily basis. Once again great/helpful/admiring Dr. and bad staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

he is really great doctor.. he spend so much time with his patient.. he will work his way off to help his patient. he saved my grandmother life which no other doctor can.. he is genious..

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Muhammed H. MIRZA's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2266744'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 6, 2014
  • combined ratings from Internist listing (DID: 136460)

June 6, 2012
  • City changed from "HOBOKEN" to "Jersey City"

June 1, 2012