Ratings for Dr. K. Robert Seaberg

This guy deals with his employees very underhandidly. He expects perfection from his employees, but is a very imperfect boss but since he owns the business no one can rate his performance. It doesn't matter if you tried and only rarely mess up, he expects perfection. If he wants to fire someone instead of acting like a man, he mentally pressures them and lies to their coworkers to make them quit on their own so he doesn't have to pay unemployment. He is a manipulator.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

First time I went I saw Dr. Bailee who was very helpful. This time I saw Dr. Seaberg who didn't really seem to listen to what I was complaining about and when I would ask him a question be acted like I was wasting his time. He was just in a hurry to get back to his patients that had inssurance. Was not very nice at all I will not be going back!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I, my wife, mother and mother-in-law have used Dr. Seaburg for 15 to 20 years. Couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable, up-to-date dentist with a caring personality. I can and have recommended him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012