Ratings for Dr. William J. Randall

I've been a patient of Dr. Randall for 20+ years, going back to when he was located in his father's old office on Wayne Ave. He's kept me healthy, is a great guy and an excellent physician. I feel lucky to have had him as my MD all these years.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Love doctor Randall. Have been a patient for more than 12 years. My 5 children go to him also. Great staff and "bedside" manor

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Doctor Randall is very caring, knowledgable, and helpful. He takes time to explain what is going on, and he will listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

My entire family including grandparents goes to Dr. Randall. The wait is always less than 5 minutes. Dr. Randall is very personable, takes his time and answers all of my questions clearly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

DR.Randall is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very personable and will always take the time to explain your condition and answer questions. I would refer any one of my family or friends to him. His staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Great doctor! He is very caring and takes time to listen to you. Very short waits in the office. The staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. William J. Randall's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal