Ratings for Dr. Paulus L. Santoso

Please do yourself a favor and stay far, far away from Dr. Santoso! He's very rude, doesn't have the time or patience to listen to you and your wants/needs for YOUR birth and only favors his view points. I am a second time mom, and explained wanting to go as natural as possible in regard to the delivery processes. (No drugs, natural, vaginal birth) he didn't like that I had a "strong natural outlook", and specifically said "natural is NOT alway better". When i questioned his stance on certain things such as unnecessary intervention, he rolled his eyes and told me it was not going to work out and he would not take me on as a patient! He is the type of doctor that makes me lose all faith and hope in this countries health care system! He is a joke!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

this was the rudest Dr i have ever met!!! i am new to area from florida, this dr yelled at me, told me i didnt know my own correct patient history , then told me he cant deal with someone who thinks they know evrything, all this happening with my pants down and didnt even get an exam cuz he walked out on me and rolled his eyes, after waiting 3 hrs i have never been treated so poorly by any dr in my life....

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

i didnt like the clinic at all the staff isn good

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Paulus L. Santoso's Credentials

• French

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1998)